The remains of a Medieval castle survive as an earthwork with traces of a masonry building. The site is known as Castle Yard and is situated 300m south west of Fillongley.
Slight earthworks on 'The Croft,' a piece of land next to the church, mark the possible site of a castle.
A Medieval motte and bailey castle surviving as an earthwork. It is located to the north west edge of Seckington on the southern side of the B5493.
The site of Fulbrook Castle which was built in the 1400s, but is said to have been ruined by 1478. It is visible as a cropmark on aerial photographs and much brick and tile dating to the Medieval period has been found.
The site of Studley Old Castle, a motte and bailey castle dating to the Medieval period. The motte is still visible as an earthwork. The site is located to the north of St. Mary's Church.
The site of Aston Cantlow Castle which dates from the Medieval period. It is known from documentary evidence. The ringwork, a defensive bank and ditch, is still visible as an earthwork. It is situated west of Aston Cantlow.
Building, excavation and documentary evidence show that there was once a Medieval period brewhouse west of Caesar's Tower at Warwick Castle.
Ditched earthwork is visible on LiDAR and modern aerial photographs. This could be the remains of a small Hillfort or defended enclosure. It could also be a seige castle.
The remains of the Medieval keep of Brandon Castle were found during an archaeological excavation.
King John's Castle is a Medieval motte and bailey castle. It survives as an earthwork, although the bailey is no longer clearly marked. Earthworks of ditches and ramparts are also visible. It is situated 600m south west of St Peter's church at Kineton.