Brinklow Arches, a canal aqueduct which was built during the Imperial period. It is still in use and is situated 300m west of Hare Spinney.
The site of a disused canal, a waterway used for transporting goods. It dated to the Imperial period, and is shown on Greenwood's map of 1822. It was located 250m south of Brinklow Castle and is visible as an earthwork.
Hatton Locks, a flight of canal locks, structures built along the canal to enable canal boats to be raised or lowered to different levels. The locks are of Imperial and modern date and they are situated 300m south west of Hatton.
Edstone Aqueduct, a bridge holding canal water, was constructed during the Imperial period. It is no longer in use but is situated 250m west of Salters Lane.
A canal tunnel carrying the water underground, and an aquaduct, a bridge carrying the water over, which date to the Imperial period. They are situated 800m south east of the current marina at Fenny Compton.
The site of a disused canal, a waterway used for transporting goods. It dated to the Imperial period, was part of the Oxford Canal, and is visible as a ditch. It was located 250m west of the Church of St James, Ansty.
The site of a canal and basin, an open area of water giving access to landing stages, dating from the Medieval period. It was situated 800m north west of Kenilworth Castle.
Shuckburgh Wharves, the site of canal wharves, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded during the Imperial period. They were located 150m north of Lower Shuckburgh Church. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905.
The site of a canal aquaduct, a bridge carrying canal water, which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 350m southwest of Hopsford Hall, and marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886.
Yarningale Aquaduct, a bridge carrying canal water, and dating from the Imperial period. It is located 400m north west of Yarningale Common, Rowington.