Bascote Wharf 350m N of Bascote
The site of Bascote Wharf, a canal wharf, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods during the Imperial period. It was located 350m north of Bascote, and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886.
1 Shown on the 1886 OS map at the above grid reference on the Warwick and Napton (Grand Union) canal.
2 The wharf is derelict and apparently long since disused. There was no sign of buildings or equipment.