Canal Wharf East of Gainsborough Drive

Description of this historic site

The site of a canal wharf, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods during the Imperial period. It was situated east of Gainsborough Drive, Leamington Spa, and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886.

Notes about this historic site

1 Canal wharf marked on OS map of 1886.

More from Leamington Spa
More from Canals