The site of a brickworks, where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The site is located in Old Brickyard Plantation.
The site of a brickworks, where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The brickworks is marked on a tithe map of 1839 and its remains are visible as earthworks. The site is located 100m south west of Hungerfield.
The site of Napton Brickworks which are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. They date from the Imperial period through to Modern times, closing down in the 1970s. They were located between the Oxford Canal and the Napton Windmill.
The site of Rugby Portland Cement Works, where cement has been made since the Imperial period. It is situated 600m east of Townsend Lane.
Documentary evidence suggests that this the site of a kiln used for making bricks during the Imperial period. The site is east of the tunnel, 1.8km east of Fenny Compton.
The site of brickworks and tile works dating to the Imperial period. They are marked on a map of 1766. No surface evidence remains, and the location is immediately south of Hares Parlour, Stoneleigh.
The site of brickworks dating to the Imperial period. They are marked on 19th century maps, and a building, some ovens, and some earthworks are still visible. The site is 400m south west of the church at Cross Green.
The site of a brickworks which was in operation during the Imperial period and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It was situated 1km north east of Lighthorne.
A brickyard is shown on the Polesworth tithe map c.1850. The site is situated to the immediate south west of Bull's Head Bridge.
The possible site of a brick kiln dating to the Imperial period at Crown Hill is suggested by documentary evidence.