Brickworks south of Chesterton Wood

Description of this historic site

The site of a brickworks which was in operation during the Imperial period and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It was situated 1km north east of Lighthorne.

Notes about this historic site

1 Brickworks marked on the 6″ Ordnance Survey map of 1886.

More from Lighthorne