Possible Quarry near Copston Lane, E of Wolvey Heath
The possible site of a marl pit, from which marl was extracted for use as a fertiliser. The site dates from at least the Imperial period and it is marked on a tithe map of 1845. It was located on Copston Lane, east of Wolvey Heath.
1 A field named on the 1845 tithe map as Marl Pit Close.
2 The area is now under crop and there was no sign of the site.