During a field survey of Baginton Castle earthworks several modern features were also recorded. These included a modern trackway used for testing military vehicles and a quarry. The features are visible as earthworks and are located 100m to the south west of the castle.
The site of a mound which is visible as an earthwork. The mound may have been the Post Medieval meeting place of the hundred of Motslow. It is situated 400m south of Stoneleigh.
The site of a dam which was created during the Medieval period to create the water defences at Kenilworth castle known as the Mere, which no longer exists. The earthwork bank is still visible and is situated to the south, west and north of the castle.
The site of Napton Brickworks which are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. They date from the Imperial period through to Modern times, closing down in the 1970s. They were located between the Oxford Canal and the Napton Windmill.
The site of ironstone workings and a mineral railway at Burton Dassett Hills. Extraction was for both the stone and the iron ore. Extraction began around 1868 and continued intermittently until the 1920s.
A hollow way can be seen on aerial photographs on the sothern bank of the River Avon 50m to the east of the B4029 Fosse Way near to Bretford Bridge.
A mine dating from the Imperial period onwards from which coal was extracted. The site of the colliery lies 500m east of Slately Hall Farm.
The site of a quarry which was in use during the Post Medieval and Imperial periods. It is marked on maps dating to 1597 and 1766. The area of quarrying is still visible as an earthwork and is located 250m west of Stareton.
The site of a quarry which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated 600m north west of St. Bartholomew's Church.
The site of Stockingford Colliery which was used during the Imperial period for mining coal. It was situated on Nuneaton Common.