Quarry to E of Hill Farm, Bourton on Dunsmore
The site of a quarry or gravel pit that was in use during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The gravel pit was situated 1km east of Bourton on Dunsmore.
1 The 1886 OS map shows and “Old Gravel Pit” at this location. Due to its position access was not afforded but it could be seen that the field was used for arable agriculture.