Earthworks on the eastern side of the Birmingham-Fazeley canal 125m north of Bodymoor Heath Bridge.
The site of a fishpond, used for the breeding and storage of fish during the Medieval and Post Medieval period. It remains as an earthwork and is situated 400m north of Broom.
Pottery, domestic items and building material, suggestive of a Romano British farm site, recovered during fieldwalking at Foxcote Estate. The estate is situated approximately 1.5km SW of Ilmington.
Brick-built farm buildings including listed farmhouse dating to the late C18/ early C19.
The probable extent of the medieval settlement at Hillmorton based on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887.
A series of Iron Age storage pits, of similar form, size and function, were recorded during community excavation at New Place, Stratford. In subsequent seasons, a short stretch of Iron Age ditch/gully was located.
Two large storage pits were recorded during evaluation at Tiddington Road and a further pit during the subsequent watching brief. They may represent a feature in the agricultural landscape in their own right, or they may be part of a larger nucleus of settlement.
Farm Buildings dating to the Imperial Period, formerly known as Starve All Farm. Demolished in 2004/5.
Linear banks can be seen on aerial photographs on both sdes of the Fosse way at Bretford.
The site of linear earthworks or lynchets that are visible on aerial photographs. They probably date to the Imperial period. The features are situated on the western edge of Bordon Wood.