Site of Marl Pit E of Trickley Coppice Farm
The site of a marl pit from which marl was extracted for use as fertiliser. It dates to the Imperial period and was situated 300m to the north east of Trickley Coppice Farm. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map fo 1887.
1 Site of marl pit marked on the OS map of 1887.