Chapel at Copston Magna
A chapel that was built during the Imperial period. It is situated north of Copston Lane, Copston Magna.
1 Chancel, nave, S porch and S vestry. Built in the 14th century Gothic style in 1849, probably on the site of the old church (PRN 3524); no parts of the old church have been incorporated in the new.