Friends' Meeting House, Oriel Cottage
A Society of Friends' Quaker Meeting House, built in the Post Medieval period. It ceased being a place of worship in 1851, and was later converted to a house. It was located in the area of The Green at Radway.
1 Former Friends’ Meeting House built 1702-3. Meetings ceased in 1851 and a few years later it was sold and converted to a cottage with the addition of a wing to the N. Of stone, 10.7m by 6.2m externally, with a thatched roof.
2 Listed Building description.