Church of St Peter, Radway
The Parish Church of St Peter dates to the second half of the Imperial period. It replaced a Medieval church which was located to the south. The church is situated in Radway.
1 Rebuilt on a new site in 1866; consists of a chancel, with a N vestry and organ chamber, nave, N and S aisles, S porch and a W tower with a spire. Some of the stone may be re-used but the only ancient carved or moulded stones are two gargoyles reset in the W face of the tower.
2 A two-light window from the old church is incorporated in the coal shed.
3 Listed Building description.
4 Notes on the two churches, old and new.
5 Notes on the two churches, old and new. Content similar to 4.