A chapel dating to the Post Medieval period which is situated 150m south east of the Church. It is no longer in use as a place of worship.
The site of a chapel which was built during the Post Medieval period. A new chapel was built on the same site during the Imperial period and continued in use until the 1930s. The chapel was situated 100m south of the school at Lower Brailes.
Early 18th century Friends (Quakers) meeting house with graveyard. Located 40m southeast of the High Street in Alcester.
A former Society of Friends' Quaker Meeting House dating to the Post Medieval period. It is located 200m south of Middle Street, Armscote.
The site of a former Society of Friends' Quaker Meeting House of Post Medieval date which was situated on Long Street, Atherstone.
A Quaker Friends' Meeting House dating to the Post Medieval period. It is now used as a public library and is located in Church Street, Shipston on Stour.
A Society of Friends' Meeting House, which was originally built in the Post Medieval period. It was later converted into a house. It is situated at Hartshill Green.
A Society of Friends' Quaker Meeting House, built in the Post Medieval period. It ceased being a place of worship in 1851, and was later converted to a house. It was located in the area of The Green at Radway.
A Methodist chapel dating to the Post Medieval period stood on this site until it was replaced by a later building during the Imperial period. The site is located on Keys Hill, Baddesley Ensor.