Friends' Meeting House, Hartshill Green
A Society of Friends' Meeting House, which was originally built in the Post Medieval period. It was later converted into a house. It is situated at Hartshill Green.
1 Built 1740 to replace a meeting house of 1720 which had been destroyed by rioters; a new meeting house was erected nearby c1972 and the former building has been converted into a house. Before alteration it had exposed brick walls (11.3m by 5m externally) with a gabled front. Two roof-trusses with king-posts and braces were removed during conversion.