Binswood Hall 19th century school buildings

Description of this historic site

Binswood Hall School Buildings, consisting of 27 and 29 Binswood Crescent (built c.1828-34) and the main school buildings, established as Leamington College in April 1847. A main mock-Tudor Hall, a Chapel-Dining Hall-Library, a Cottage used as The Headmaster's House and a purpose built Gymnaisum were all built in the 19th century. Later additions were made in the 20th century.

Notes about this historic site

1 Binswood Hall School Buildings, consisting of 27 and 29 Binswood Crescent (built c.1828-34) and the main school buildings, established as Leamington College in April 1847. A main mock-Tudor Hall, a Chapel-Dining Hall-Library, a Cottage used as The Headmaster’s House and a purpose built Gymnaisum were all built in the 19th century. Later additions were made in the 20th century. The whole site was subject to a photographic recording prior to being sold for redevelopment.

More from Leamington Spa
More from Schools