Site of Primitive Methodist Chapel, Queen Street
The site of a Primitive Methodist Chapel, built in the Imperial period and now demolished. It was located in the Queen Street area of Rugby.
Site of a 19th century nonconformist chapel.
1 A plain brick building, erected 1841.
2 Appears to have been demolished.
3 Demolished between 1968 and 1989, complete history on page 203 of source. This research suggests a building date of 1823, when a Methodist chapel was erected on the site. Following the construction of the new Methodist Chapel on the north-east side of Chapel Street in 1869, the old chapel was used as a school.