Binswood Hall School Buildings, consisting of 27 and 29 Binswood Crescent (built c.1828-34) and the main school buildings, established as Leamington College in April 1847. A main mock-Tudor Hall, a Chapel-Dining Hall-Library, a Cottage used as The Headmaster's House and a purpose built Gymnaisum were all built in the 19th century. Later additions were made in the 20th century.
Bowling Green. Shown on First edition OS map.
The site of a baiting place, where cock fighting took place during the Post Medieval and Imperial periods. It was situated on Main Street, Halford.
The site of a baiting place indicated by circular earthwork banks with mounds in the middle. They may have been used for cock fighting during the Post Medieval or Imperial periods. The site is located on Bush Hill, Flecknoe.
The clubhouse of Rugby Club, a gentlemans' club. The clubhouse was built during the Imperial period. It is situated in North Street, Rugby.