Baptist Chapel, Church Street/Meeting House Lane, Alcester
A Nonconformist chapel of Post Medieval and later date which is situated on Meeting House Lane, Alcester.
1 A Particular Baptist church was in existence at Alcester in 1655. A meeting house was registered in 1737 and enlarged in 1817. A new chapel contiguous with the last but facing Church Street was built in 1859. The chapel of c1736 remains in use as a hall and has brick walls and a hipped tiled roof. Two-storied Sunday School wing of 1817. To the SW the present chapel.
4 Listed Building Description.