Holy Trinity Church, Beauchamp Avenue, Leamington Spa
Holy Trinity Church was built in 1847 but building work was carried out on it throughout the 19th century and around 1920 it was enlarged. It is situated on Beauchamp Avenue.
1 Chancel, N and S transepts, nave and small SW bell-tower. Built in 1847, though the parish which it serves was not formed until 1899. It has been enlarged, particularly about 1920.
2 1847 by Mitchell, but mostly 1881 (transept by Cundall) and 1913. The result is a somewhat confused exterior.