Holy Trinity Church, Ettington
Holy Trinity Church, which was built towards the end of the Imperial period. It replaced the Church of Thomas a Becket in Ettington. It is situated at the north west end of Ettington.
1 Chancel, N tower and organ-chamber, S vestry and nave. Of Bourton stone. Built in 1903 in the 14th century style. Four bells, three from the old church at Lower Ettington.
2 1902-3 by C Ford Whitcomb.