Ornamental Sham Castle built in 17th century. It is said to be built at the centre point of the place where the the king's army stood before the Battle of Edge Hill in 1642. Edge Hill Tower is located to the south of Castle Wood, Edge Hill.
Phase three of the building of Kenilworth castle included the Great Hall with cellars below, the 'Strong Tower' which housed the treasury, and the 'Saintlow Tower'. This phase of building began in about 1391 and continued into the 1570s.
Merevale Hall, a house dating to the Imperial period. It is situated 600m south east of the church at Merevale.
A gatehouse associated with Polesworth Abbey which is Medieval in date. The walls are constructed in ashlar except over the gateway where they are of timber. The gatehouse is located 200m east of Bridge Street, Polesworth.
The remains of St Mary's Abbey, Kenilworth. Founded as a Priory in the Medieval period, it was promoted to an Abbey in the middle of the fifteenth century. It was dissolved in 1538. The site is in the north east part of Abbey Fields.
Stoneleigh Abbey Gatehouse which was built from red sandstone during the Medieval period. It is situated north east of the abbey remains.
Charlecote Hall, a Post Medieval (Tudor) house at the heart of Charlecote Park. The house lies 350m south west of St Leonards Church.
Kenilworth Abbey Gatehouse was built during the Medieval period and is constructed of red sandstone. It consists of two compartments and the gateway runs between them with a single large arch. The remains still stand and are situated in Abbey Fields.
The Lunt, a fort that was rebuilt several times throughout the Roman period. During an excavation the remains of the defences, ovens, a gatehouse, granary and barracks were found from the second phase of occupation. It is situated north of Coventry Road, Baginton.
The Lunt, a fort that was rebuilt several times throughout the Roman period. During an excavation the remains of defensive ramparts from the fourth phase of the fort's occupation were found. It is situated north of Coventry Road, Baginton.