Napton Windmill. A windmill was originally built on this location during the Post Medieval period. The current windmill dates to the Imperial period. It was later converted to a steam mill. It is situated on Napton Hill.
Ragley Needle Mill, a watermill which was in use from the Medieval period as a corn mill and converted to a needle mill during the Imperial period. It is situated east of Birmingham Road, Alcester.
The site of Washford Mill, a watermill. There is documentary evidence for mills in Studley from the Medieval period onwards. The mill buildings and the mill house have now been converted to a hotel, with the waterwheel restored. It is located 100m west of Icknield Street Drive.
The site of Rugby Portland Cement Works, where cement has been made since the Imperial period. It is situated 600m east of Townsend Lane.
Rock Mills, the remains of a watermill, for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval period. The present building is late 18th century when a cotton mill operated. A chimney and some machinery survive. It is 100m west of Highcroft Crescent, Leamington Spa.
The site of brickworks and tile works dating to the Imperial period. They are marked on a map of 1766. No surface evidence remains, and the location is immediately south of Hares Parlour, Stoneleigh.
Linear features, a trackway and enclosures of unknown date are visible as cropmarks on aerial photographs. The features suggest that this might be the remains of a settlement. Verified by excavation. Occupied 12th & 13th century, deserted/shrunken by 15th. Thought to be a manorial complex or grange of Pipewell Abbey. The site is located at Cawston.
Hawkesbury Junction Engine House, a pump house whose function was to maintain the water level. The engine house is still largely intact. These were built during the Imperial period and were situated at the junction of the Oxford and Coventry canals.
Norton Lindsey Windmill, a tower mill built in the Imperial period. Steam power was added in 1889, and it was last worked in 1906. It stands south of the village playing field.
The site of a forge of unknown date which was demolished in 1978 and a modern bungalow was built to replace it. It is situated on the Welsh Road, Offchurch.