The Courthouse was built between 1725 and 1728 on the site of a Post Medieval civic centre, though meetings of the corporation were held here until 1926. It is situated on the corner of Jury street and Castle Street, Warwick.
Leamington Town Hall was built during the Imperial period to replace the Old Town Hall and it is situated on The Parade, Leamington Spa.
A Medieval guildhall which is now in use as a school. It is situated off Chapel Lane, Stratford upon Avon.
Old Town Hall was built in 1831 and when a new town hall was built later in the century it became a police station. It is situated on the High Street, Leamington Spa.
Rugby Town Hall which was built during the 1960s. It is situated on Corporation Street, Rugby.
The site of the old town hall of Rugby which was built during the Imperial period. The town hall was situated in High Street, Rugby. It was replaced in the 1960s by a new town hall in Corporation Street.
A Civic Centre, that comprised a dance hall, was built in the Imperial period and has been used for various purposes including a Music Hall. By 1873 it was used as the reference library and in 1979 the lower floor housed a supermarket. It is situated on Bath Street.
The Emergency Planning Centre for the county. It is located in Shire Hall, Warwick