Old Town Hall, High Street, Leamington Spa
Old Town Hall was built in 1831 and when a new town hall was built later in the century it became a police station. It is situated on the High Street, Leamington Spa.
1 Old Town Hall (Police). 1831. Stuccoed brick. Very modest in size, but with two giant fluted columns in antis.
2 Superseded in the late 19th century by the new Town Hall on the Parade (PRN 2403). Later served as the Police Station and is now the Polish Catholic Centre.