Leamington Town Hall, The Parade
Leamington Town Hall was built during the Imperial period to replace the Old Town Hall and it is situated on The Parade, Leamington Spa.
1 1883-4 by J Cundall. Red brick and brown stone. Tudor features and Baroque ones. Commanding, asymmetrically-placed tower with domed cap.
2 Superseded the Old Town Hall (PRN 2404). Still in use as Warwick District Council offices.