Whitacre Hall, a manor house which was built during the Post Medieval period. It is situated 1km north east of Nether Whitacre.
A two-storey building, rectangular in plan and dating to the Post Medieval period. It is situated 500m northwest of the church at Austrey.
A hall house, a building comprising a public hall and private accomodation. It was built during the Medieval period and was a timber framed building. Alterations were made to it during the Post Medieval and Imperial periods. It is situated in Sawbridge.
The site of a cottage garden associated with the house formally known as Mary Arden's house. The garden was created in the 1930s and is situated in Wilmcote.
The site of a Medieval manor house and an associated moat. The moat is marked on a Tithe Award map of 1849, and is still partially visible as an earthwork. It is situated 250m north of the Police Station at Mappleborough Green
Moreton Hall, a Post Medieval farmhouse dating to the late 16th or early 17th Century. It is now the Warwickshire College of Agriculture.
The site of Moreton Paddox House, an Imperial Period house built between 1909 and 1915. It was later used as the headquarters of the Birmingham Co-operative Society and as a guest house. It was demolished in 1959.
Shustoke Hall, a building that was constructed in brick during the Post Medieval period. It is situated 1km south east of Shustoke.
The site of a grange, a Medieval farm or estate associated with Stoneleigh Abbey. The grange was situated 300m north east of King's Hill.
The site of Hams Hall, a manor house which was built during the Imperial period. It was situated 1km south of Lea Marston but was demolished to make way for a power station.