Cottages and houses with two workmen standing in an outhouse. c.1905 [The picture shows the village Forge. The 'outhouse' on the front was where the blacksmith shoed the horses. It would be the blacksmith standing in the doorway. Over time the property have had windows added to the attic and the forge removed. The property next door was the village shop.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/2/3, img: 337
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.