Wasperton Village Hall
Wasperton Village Hall, formerly a school, built in the Imperial period. It is situated 100m north of the Baptist Church.
1 In 1843, Rev. Thomas Leverson had a school built in Wasperton. Since 1923 the building has been used as the Parish Hall. It is of red brick and has the date 1843 inscribed over the door.