The site of a mound which is visible as an earthwork. The mound may have been the Post Medieval meeting place of the hundred of Motslow. It is situated 400m south of Stoneleigh.
The site of Barlichway Hundred Meeting Place, where the hundred court held its meetings during the Medieval period. The site is suggested by documentary evidence and is situated on Haselor Hill.
The site of a possibly Medieval building which was used as a court house, a village hall and a school house. It was possibly rebuilt during the Post Medieval period and was demolished around 1860. It was situated in the churchyard in Rowington.
Wasperton Village Hall, formerly a school, built in the Imperial period. It is situated 100m north of the Baptist Church.