Trinity Methodist Chapel, Radford Road

Description of this historic site

Trinity Methodist Chapel built in the Imperial period and located on the Radford Road. It is still a place of worship.

Notes about this historic site

1 1876-7 by J Cundall, in the ‘Geometrical Gothic style’. Still a place of worship; the interior has been drastically altered but the exterior is much as built.

More from Leamington Spa
More from Non-conformist