Site of Quarry NE of Marston House

Description of this historic site

The site of a quarry which was in use during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The quarry was situated 200m north of Marston House.

Notes about this historic site

1 Site of quarry marked on OS map of 1886.

More from Bedworth
More from Nuneaton