Site of Quarry to E of Ford Farm
The site of a quarry, or a stone pit, that was in use during the Imperial period. It is marked on a map of 1761. An earthwork which may represent the quarry is visible. The site is situated 800m north west of the sewage works, Southam.
1 There is a stone pit at this location on the enclosure map of 1761.
3 A small water-filled hollow situated here, may be the remains of a stone pit.
4Area increased to reflect lidar image