Quinton Mill

Description of this historic site

The remains of a watermill, for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval to the Imperial period. Only the Mill House still survives, 300m east of Butt Bridge.

Notes about this historic site

1 This may have been one of the three mills at Offchurch mentioned in 1279. It is recorded in 1530 and 1561. The mill was still working in 1793. The mill is also marked on a map of 1830, but on later maps the Rugby to Leamington Railway passes over the site. Only the mill house is marked on the 1886 OS 6″ map and this still stands.

More from Offchurch
More from Mills