Holy Trinity Church, Attleborough
Holy Trinity Church which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Church Way, Attleborough.
1 Apsidal chancel, nave and W tower with stone spire. Built 1842 of brown brick in the C13 style.
2 Built in 1841-2 and designed by T L Walker, cost £2,629. The site was given by the Earl of Harrowby, the church itself ‘by the principal landowners and inhabitants of the densely populated parish of Nuneaton.’ SW tower with a later top and spire.