Church of St Mark, Flecknoe
The Church of St Mark which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated at the east end of Bush Hill Lane, Flecknoe.
1 The church of St. Mark is a small rectangular building of red and blue brick with a concrete floor and a slated roof with small timber bell-cote at the west end. It consisits of a chancel, nave, vestry, and west porch and was erected in 1891.
2 Bell-cote no longer remains.