Fell Mill, a watermill which was in use between the Post Medieval and the Imperial periods. It is known from documentary evidence. The remains of the mill are visible as earthworks. The mill was located 600m south east of Roundham Spinney.
1 There was a mill on the site by 1725, for it is marked on Henry Beighton’s map. Nothing is known of its history and it was disused by 1886. The mill cottage still stands, but all trace of the mill buildings has gone.