Exetension to St Nicholas Church Grounds
Early 19th century extension to St Nicholas Churchyard.
11815 extension to St Nicholas Churchyard. By the early 19th century the graveyard was deemed to be full and in 1815 the parishioners drew up a petition to purchase land adjoining the churchyard to the south-east. The land purchased included one messauage and a croft and two tenements with the garden and croft thereto adjoining the churchyard in Nuneaton The new area area of burial ground was consecrated in 1816.