Church of the Good Shepherd, Broadwell, Leamington Hastings
The Church of the Good Sheperd which was built during the Imperial period. It is still in use and is attached to a house. The church is situated 200m north of The Green, Broadwell.
1 A Church of England Mission Church is mentioned in VCH.
2 Appears on an OS map of 1905.
3 The church is still in use. It is brick, with a tile roof and is attached to a private dwelling.