Wappenbury Hall, a house which was extended during the Imperial period from a small farm house and which has seen further extensions during the 20th century. It is situated 400m north east of the church, Wappenbury.
A house originally built during the Post Medieval period and is surrounded by a park. There were additions and alterations made to the house in the Imperial period. It has recently been renovated and restored and is situated in Ullenhall.
Site of a country house once occupied by the Heningtons of Exton. The site lies in Combe Abbey Country Park.
Guy's Cliffe House, a ruined building dating to the Imperial Period. It is situated on the outskirts of north Warwick.
Illmington Manor House, which was built during the Post Medieval period. Much of the house was rebuilt during the 20th century. It is situated 200m north east of the church, Illmington.
Phase three of the building of Kenilworth castle included the Great Hall with cellars below, the 'Strong Tower' which housed the treasury, and the 'Saintlow Tower'. This phase of building began in about 1391 and continued into the 1570s.
Mancetter Manor House, a timber framed building which was built during the Medieval period. It is situated 150m north of Manor Farm, Mancetter.
Merevale Hall, a house dating to the Imperial period. It is situated 600m south east of the church at Merevale.
The site of a Roman settlement. During partial excavation of the site, enclosures, ditches, houses and a possible corn drying kiln were found. The site was located 1km east of Bidford on Avon.
St John's House was originally a family house built in the Post Medieval period. It has subsequently been used as a school room, military record, pay office and the headquarters of the Warwickshire yeomanry. It is now a museum and is situated in St Johns Street, Warwick.