Chapel at Eathorpe
A former nonconformist Wesleyan chapel built in the Imperial period and now altered and converted for a house. It was marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It is located at Eathorpe.
1 ‘Chapel’ marked.
2 Built in the early 19th century as a Wesleyan chapel. Later used briefly as a stable, then as a flour mill with a gas engine (the base of which survives in the garden), then as a school, and since 1924 as a house (information from owner). Much altered and extended, but blocked lancet windows are still visible.