Polesworth Vicarage, which was built during the Imperial period. The building incorporates some Medieval elements. It is situated 200m east of Bridge Street, Polesworth.
The site of a vicarage which was built in the Medieval period. A plan of the house was drawn up in 1721. It is situated to the west of the church.
The possible site of a Medieval vicarage. The site is that of the present vicarage, which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 400m south west of Wolfhampcote.
Frankton Rectory, a vicarage that was built as during the Imperial period. The building is no longer in use as a vicarage but is situated 100m south east of the church at Frankton.
Marton vicarage which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated North Street, Marton.
The site of the Vicarage built during the Imperial period and which is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. A housing estate now stands on this site, though when the Vicarage was demolished is not known. It was situated 400m west of the cricket ground, Kenilworth.
The site of a vicarage dating to the Post Medieval period and known from documentary evidence. It is located at Morton Bagot.
The site of a vicarage dating from the Post Medieval period, which was demolished and rebuilt during the 19th century. It was situated next to Rowington church.
The site of a vicarage which probably dates to the Post Medieval period. It is marked on an estate map of 1766. The vicarage was demolished in 1851. It was situated to the north of the church at Ashow.
The Old Rectory, a vicarage which was built during the Post Medieval period. It is situated on Main Street, Birdingbury.