Site of Rectory, Ashow
The site of a vicarage which probably dates to the Post Medieval period. It is marked on an estate map of 1766. The vicarage was demolished in 1851. It was situated to the north of the church at Ashow.
1 A rectory is shown in close proximity to the church on an estate map from 1766.
2 According to the Anot. map a stone built rectory was pulled down around 1851, which must have been this building.