Site of Post Medieval vicarage
The site of a vicarage dating from the Post Medieval period, which was demolished and rebuilt during the 19th century. It was situated next to Rowington church.
1 The old vicarage, presumably that of the 16th century, was demolished in the middle of the 19th century and the present one built. It is marked as building No. 46 on the 1550 – 1650 map in this book.