The site of the Kenilworth to Berkswell branch of the LNWR railway, in use during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886.
Offchurch Bridge, a Post Medieval bridge across the River Leam 400m north of the church. It has a single arch and probably dates from the mid 17th century.
Oversley Bridge, a road bridge which was built during the Post Medieval period with later alterations made during the Imperial period. It is situated on Stratford Road, Alcester.
Polesworth Bridge over the River Anker was first built in the Medieval period. It is situated on Bridge Street, 225m north west of Abbey Green Park, Polesworth.
The remains of a series of timber and stone buildings of Roman date were found during an excavation. A road and a ditch were also found. The site was located to the east of Bleachfield Street, Alcester.
Shipston Bridge, the remains of a Post Medieval stone bridge. It was widened in the 19th century and the upstream side rebuilt in brick. It crosses the River Stour, 200m south east of the church.
The site of a railway signal box that was built during the Imperial period. It was situated 100m southeast of Polesworth Station, and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1885.
Stonebridge Railway, once the Hampton Branch of the Birmingham and Derby Junction Railway. It was built during the Imperial period.
Westley Bridge, the remains of a possible Medieval/Post Medieval bridge, for which there is documentary evidence from the 13th century. The present bridge of red sandstone and brick incorporates older parts.
A bridge which has its origins in the Medieval period but was widened in the 20th century. No part of the original bridge remains visible. It is situated on Blythe Road, 1.5km north east of Coleshill.