The remains of Maxstoke Priory, an Augustinian priory of Medieval date. It was dissolved in 1536. The site is 500m northwest of Priory Wood.
Documentary evidence suggests that this was the site of the Cookhill Priory, comprising a moat and priory buildings. Of Medieval date, the remains of the priory are visible as earthworks. The site is located 350m north west of Morgrove Coppice, Spernall.
Combe Abbey, a Cistercian Abbey that was founded during the Medieval period. Remains of the cloisters survive in the walls of a later building. The abbey is situated 1km north west of Birchley Wood.
The site of Stoneleigh Abbey, a Cistercian monastery that was founded during the Medieval period. Few traces of the abbey buildings survive above the ground except for the gatehouse. The site is located southwest of The National Agricultural Centre.
The site of Wroxall Abbey, a Medieval Benedictine Nunnery which was founded in the 12th century. The remains of two of the nunnery buildings are still standing, as are the remains of the church. A house was built on the site during the 16th century.
The possible site of a chapel associated with Polesworth Abbey, which was founded in the Early Medieval period. The mound is visible as an earthwork and is situated 250m east of Bridge Street, Polesworth.
The site of Pinley Priory, a Medieval Cistercian monastery. The site lies 600m south east of Great Pinley.
Polesworth Abbey, a nunnery house governed by an abbess. The Abbey dates to the Early Medieval period and lies 200m east of Bridge Street, Polesworth.
The possible site of a Cistercian monastery dating to the Medieval period. The site lies to the west of Cryfield Village.
The remains of wall foundations pre-dating the standing buildings were recorded during excavation at Manor Farm Barns, Blackwell, Tredington. They could possibly be part of a monastic cell associated with the nearby chapel.