Pleasure grounds created in the Imperial period around an early 18th century house. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1906, and are situated to the north west of the church at Ladbroke.
Dunchurch Lodge and Gardens, ornamental gardens that were created during the Imperial period. Formal gardens and a kitchen garden were also created. They are situated to the east of Dunchurch.
Pleasure grounds created in the Imperial period at Ettington Vicarage, to the north of the village. Features include walks, a kitchen garden, a paddock park and boundary planting.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
A park at Grafton Court which was established during the Imperial period. The park contained features such as formal gardens, informal pleasure grounds, pools, kitchen garden and an orchard. These features appear on Ordnance Survey map of 1886 and later maps.
Ladbroke Hall grounds, a park dating from the Post Medieval to the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1906. The pleasure gardens consisted of a formal canal, lake and kitchen garden.
Loxley Hall grounds, a park dating from the Imperial period, now incorporating modern gardens. Part of the parkland is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886/7. The grounds are situated to the north of Loxley.
The site of Wootton Hall Park, a landscape park dating to the Post Medieval period. Features of the park include an icehouse, a lake, an orchard and drive. It is situated north of Wootton Wawen.
Recommended Review Register entry by Lovie.
Admington Hall gardens, a private park and gardens attached to a property at the southern end of Admington. They incorporate 19th and 20th century design elements.
Recommended for inclusion as key site on Local List by Lovie
Alveston Manor Gardens associated with the late Medieval manor house. The gardens, marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886, included a kitchen garden and a gazebo, and were situated south east of Clopton Bridge.
Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
Kitchen garden situated on opposite side of B4114 from Ansley House.