The Poplars - a line of terraced cottages amongst fields and allotments; children and some of the occupants are standing outside; washing on the line. This road was originally called Brickyards Lane. c.1910 [Nos. 1-6 were 6 council houses, which leads to Brickyard Road. These were built by the former Southam Rural District Council.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office) IMAGE DATE: (c.1910)
Reference: PH, 350/1615, img: 26
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.