Wootton Paddox, Leek Wootton
The site of a vicarage probably dating to the Post Medieval period. It was later pulled down and rebuilt in the Imperial Period. The building is now a private residence at Wootton Paddox, close to All Saint's Church.
1 The old vicarage was pulled down in 1824.
2 Part of this building is contained in the new one which was built in 1824. This is a regular 3 storeyed house in brick. Five windows with flat arches of rubbed brick and sills, except those on the top floor which are less tall. These have baulstraded recesses below. Stuccoed porch wing with pilasters with moulded capitals supporting an entablature; the door has a segmental fan light with glazing bars.
3 Small two storeyed wing. The house is now used as a private residence.